Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sept. 21- Oncologist

Well, today I finally met the oncologist.  He said that my cancer looks pretty good and has a fairly low risk of reoccurence ( 10-15%).  If I were past menopause, he wouldn't recommend chemo. Since I am not, he is going to run one more test, which will give the exact reoccurence percent and then we will determine if I need chemo or not. He thinks my score should come back low, but I do not want to get my hopes up.  The test results will be in two weeks.  This means I have 2 weeks to feel like me and be normal.   Yay normal!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news. I'm going to get my mammogram tomorrow. Thanks for the pink bracelet last week. I haven't taken it off and it has reminded me every day to make an appt. So I'm off tomorrow to get mine. We love normal. Keep posting the good news! joy.

    ReplyDelete